Endless comfort in the bathroom
Our high-quality products can ensure a long-term and optimal use through professional maintenance. Here we allow ourselves to give you some ideas. Of course you can also call us +39 0474 571511 or e-mail us email@example.com.
- Precondition is assembly of the product by a suitably qualified installer.
- Silicone should be used minimally and must be applied as per the installation instructions (outside).
- Shower enclosures should be readjusted over the years by a qualified specialist, because the burden or the weight of the shower enclosure can cause changes in the function.
- All mechanical plastic parts should be treated periodically with a suitable lubricant.
- The water rejection profiles and magnetic sealing strips are consumable items and should be replaced every 2 or 3 years depending on frequency of use.
- The waterstrips between the glass panels (series Classic) can be replaced by a specialist installer.